Creative Concepts by Design
Gluckhaus - Stained
✓ Available for pickup
Gluckhaus is a German game and tons of fun! It’s a gambling style game but you can play with bingo chips or coins. This game would be fun during a party. People can jump in and out at any time during the game.
- 9x12 Game Board engraved, stained and sealed.
- 2 Dice
The board is divided in fields numbered from 2 to 12 (with 4 often left out), arranged in the form of the rooms of a house. Each player rolls two dice.
- On a roll of 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 or 11, the player places a coin on the board if that room is empty, or takes the coin if it is occupied.
- If the player rolls snake eyes, he has rolled a "Lucky Pig" and collects all the coins on the board, except for what lies in room seven.
- If the player rolls a 12, he is "king" and wins all the coins on the board.
- If the player rolls a 7, there is a "wedding" going on in the room, and one has to put a coin on there no matter what (a dowry). This builds up a jackpot until the "king" (12) is rolled.
- If playing on a board with a 4, either nothing happens on rolling a 4, or a rule defined before starting the game comes into play (for example a coin is given to the board owner).
The game ends when one player has won all the coins.
- We ship to all locations within the United States and Canada.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
Frequently Bought Together
Add on optional description to this section